Senior Data Analyst - Identity Verification
The Identity Verification group strives to build fully fledged digital identity verification solutions by combining cutting-edge AI technologies and engineering excellence. We closely work with various products within Shopee and SeaMoney to develop intelligent, secure and fully compliant customer onboarding and authentication processes with smooth user experience.
- Generate daily operational related data reports, analyze quantitative data, and investigate variances
- Perform deep dive analysis on generated results, report potential risk and abnormal variances to the product team, business team and propose improvements to operational processes
- Develop and implement data visualization/dashboard, data analytics and other strategies in attaining service level agreements.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in the collected data sets. Troubleshoot data sources and databases. Identify potential ML model/ service issues and report timely to the relevant team.
- Analysis on impact of media on public sentiment during public emergenc; Search and collect potential new cheating behavior pattern / technology that can potentially harm our business from public sources
- Graduate of BS/BA Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, and other related courses
- At least 2 years experience in data analytics
- At least 2 years experience in python and SQL
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with a high degree of initiative.
- Able to work independently or cross functionally.
- Experience in handling Warehouse operation data is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning and AI technologies is a plus