Content Data Analyst
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Content Operations is a large, multicultural team of diversely talented individuals that serve as the curators of Agoda’s content. We manage all the content our customers and partners see on each of our products. As a part of our team, you’ll take ownership in processes that are critical to multiple other teams across the business. Each role from copywriting to translating and driving property level content to mapping inventory from different supply sources will enable our reach to span the globe. Content Operations is also keen on self-improvement and innovation. We run our own experiments on images, structured data, and language copy and analyze the data to make impactful decisions. With the support of state-of-the-art technology and an enriching work environment, we strengthen the bottom line and drive new business for Agoda.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
As a Content Data Analyst / Content Operations Specialist, you will be supporting the set up and execution of these projects. This includes creating and overseeing projects, conducting market and competitor research, and collaborating with other teams/vendors on innovate content features.
- Assist in the planning and support of content projects and processes:
- Collaborate with team to standardize workflows.
- Create and conduct trainings with internal teams and vendors.
- Oversee proper execution of projects and troubleshoot problems.
- Create and maintain dashboards to track performance and productivity against KPIs.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards
- Support content product development by acquiring, reviewing and editing data.
- Support content intake and upkeep in backend content management system.
- Conduct data mining and analysis of content items.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- 1-2 years working experience is preferred.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently.
- Process-orientated, flexible and has an eye for detail.
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
It's Great If You Have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL or Python.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.