Marketing Data Analyst - Keeps
New York, NY
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we've built three brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men's hair loss), Cove (for migraine), and Evens (for acid reflux). We're growing rapidly, recently raised a $47m Series B, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, First Round, and Greycroft, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The Marketing Data Analyst will be a key role within the Keeps marketing team. You will have the chance to drive strategy and data rigor across all of Keeps marketing efforts and will be involved in everything from analyzing performance of our growing acquisition budget to cohort analysis and retention trends.
The right candidate will know how to communicate and work with data-minded marketers while establishing themselves as the key stakeholder for all things marketing within the larger data team. Given the scale and impact of marketing within the organization, you will be solving complex problems across other organizations as well.
This role will report into the VP of Marketing at Keeps and can be remote until at least August 2021.
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Standardize marketing reporting and dashboards across Brand, Growth, Retention, and conversion rate optimization
- Analyze growth marketing campaign performance to highlight trends and opportunities
- Identify performance trends to uncover new opportunities for the broader team
- Support A/B testing and experimentation methodology
- Deep dive into retention metrics to help extract insight and learnings that will be applied throughout the customer lifecycle
- Democratize data across internal data platforms to empower the marketing team to increase their own data capabilities
- Leverage Google Analytics and other web analytics tools to drive insights. Optimize platforms for user consumption and accuracy
- Work with the VP of Marketing to determine the right metrics to track for brand awareness
- Work with growth team on customer journey and new attribution methodology
You should have:
- 3+ years of marketing analytics, business analytics, or other relevant functional experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and Google Spreadsheets. Use of complex formulas a must
- Expertise of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Amplitude and BI tools like Looker, Tableau or Periscope
- Heavy knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of Python, R, a huge plus but not required
- Experience with working in DTC, retail, or subscription companies
- Genuine curiosity about healthcare, chronic conditions and/or men’s hair loss
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely through April 2021 to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Great healthcare (obviously)
- Regular team building activities
- Budget for the technology tools you need
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1,000 vacation stipend
- As an early hire on a close-knit team, we want you to help shape the company’s culture and future
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.