EquipmentShareGet the newest equipment, track your entire fleet and put your assets to work when you aren't using them, all with EquipmentShare.
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Data Analyst
EquipmentShare is searching for a Data Analyst to work remotely or at the company's corporate office in Columbia, MO.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare’s product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare’s rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins with our rental product, and it’s a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we’ve built into our rental fleet. And it’s just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improve our customer’s experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.
We’re seeking a Data Analyst who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company.
Industry competitors often have layers of tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
This person will serve as a bridge between our recruiting and analytics teams, using data to help us track down our our best potential candidates. Experience working with applicants in both physical and data forms is a plus! This position will be reporting to our Business Analytics team and work closely with both the HR Recruitment and Marketing teams.
- Analyze data and share insights and reports with internal stakeholders, working closely with outside teams
- Effectively utilize operational data, online hiring platforms and marketing data to find the best candidates for open positions at the company
- Develop expansion plans in new markets and build brand awareness to help drive new applications
- Proactively consume data to discover key areas to improve recruitment, employee retention, and employee engagement
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Math, Statistics, or other quantitative field
- Intermediate SQL required; Python or R knowledge a bonus
- Experience in detecting and correcting for erroneous, corrupted, or inaccurate data
- Experience in applied statistics and communicating results to a lay audience
- Be able to answer questions like “If we want to find out X, what data do we need?”
- Marketing analytics and/or Google AdSense with successful SEO optimization is a plus
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Seriously great culture: Sure, we work hard, but family and personal wellbeing come first. Our workplace is supportive, fun and feels like a family-operated business… because it is!
- Health benefits and Life Insurance: Full medical benefits, rewards for healthy habits and an onsite gym with personal training available.
- Competitive compensation packages plus a 401k match
- Casual work environment: Flexible and collaborative work environment with in-office and remote positions available
- Ergonomic setup and new tech
- Wellness benefits: On-site fitness facility, rock climbing wall, walking trail and chef-prepared meals and snacks.
- Rewards for your hard work: Gift cards, dinner for your family every month on us, happy hours and fun events to say thanks for your contribution
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve had explosive growth—and we’re not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we’d love to meet you. Apply today.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs