Data Analyst - Marketing
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the role:
Remitly's Business Analytics team is at the core of our data-driven growth, using data-driven insights to improve new customer acquisition and retention, and provide analytical support to the Marketing team. As a Marketing Channel Analyst, reporting to the Business Analytics Manager, you will lead the charge in optimising Remitly's growth marketing engine! You will utilise your experience with different offline and digital marketing channels to work with marketers, designing new channel tests, optimising existing channels, and ensuring efficient marketing investments.
You will own the following scope and responsibilities:
- Design and analyse quantitative tests to validate customer or business hypotheses.
- Analysis into customer behaviour and trends, generating insights that can result in customer growth or other business opportunities.
- Work with marketing channel owners and business managers to improve acquisition efficiency and identify new channel opportunities.
- Develop dashboards for measurements, while also monitoring and understanding changes in important metrics.
- Develop models to forecast essential metrics from different strategies we will accomplish
You will have the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in mathematics, economics, finance, engineering, or a quantitative field.
- 3+ years experience in analytics or data science...preferably in a marketing analytics role.
- Expertise in SQL and familiarity with R, Python, or other programming languages.
- Experience of data visualisation and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense/Periscope).
- Success applying statistical methods to complex and open-ended problems.
The role will be based in our London office, although we are flexible with remote work initially.
- "Open leave" policy, subject to approval
- Great compensation package
- Health insurance
- Travel benefit
- Learn and development benefits
- 3000+ free online courses available
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organisation and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honourably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs