Go To Market/Revenue Operations Data Analyst
Founded in 2013, Sendbird is the leading user engagement platform trusted by modern digital apps like Reddit, Delivery Hero, Dream 11, Carousell, Teladoc, and Hinge. We allow any app (or Website) to quickly and easily embed rich real-time chat, voice, and video experiences into their app to building connections with users and between users. This could be connecting drivers and consumers in a timely fashion to reduce cancellations for a delivery app, helping buyers get their questions answered from sellers to increase transactions in a digital marketplace, or increasing engagement between users in an online community. The platform has over 150M MAUs from over 50 countries operating in industries ranging from marketplaces, ride-sharing, and online communities to gaming, live video streaming, and healthcare.
The company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with additional offices in; New York, Seoul, London, Seoul, Singapore, and Bengaluru and has raised over $220M (with a $1 Billion+ valuation) from leading investors, including ICONIQ Capital, STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund 2, and Y Combinator.
To learn more, visit the company website:
As a Go To Market / Revenue Operations Data Analyst, you will be synthesizing insights to drive critical decision-making and achieve successful business outcomes for our global organization. As our first Data Analyst hire, you will be an integral member of the Sendbird Revenue Operations team. The Revenue Operations team consists of Data Insights, Marketing Operations, and Sales Operations. Across the lead-to-cash cycle, we own the processes, systems, and analytics for driving Go To Market leadership, alignment, and excellence.
Initially, this role will be working closely with two primary stakeholders - the Marketing and Product teams at Sendbird. The scope will rotate to other teams as needed (Customer Experience, Executives, etc.). You will be responsible for building strong partnerships, defining key metrics, ensuring instrumentation and data availability, and advancing analytic objectives across our business domains.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An analyst with a strong voice for data-driven decision-making and 360 transparency.
- A superstar who can go beyond the dashboard. Able to deal with data from multiple sources and varying levels of completeness/accuracy. Deep experience with data enrichment, hygiene, transformation, and visualization
- Self-motivated individual with sound business/risk judgment. Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations.
- High emotional quotient and strong communication skills; Effective in project management and working across teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with relevant stakeholders to establish key metrics, determine baselines/goals for major initiatives (e.g. quarterly OKRs) and for specific projects (campaign ROI, product adoption/usage, etc).
- Partner with other teams to: Set up and onboard dashboards, train for self-sufficiency on usage and standard reporting, and field requests for more complex requests (joins, statistical analysis, etc).
- Identify gaps in data and proactively solve by aligning with Operations, Product, and Data Warehousing to ensure we are correctly instrumented, and have availability of data in proper structure and formats.
- Organize our data definitions, taxonomy, collection strategies, system hierarchies, etc.
- Weekly cadence - Report on key metrics with commentary on any significant changes. Monthly and quarterly cadence - Ad-hoc investigation to report on any surprising trends or movements.
- Analyze historical data to track performance, identifying levers for change, and areas for improvement.
- You will be our champion for implementing data best practices across Sendbird’s global organization.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ Years of experience as an Analyst or in a Data Insights role at a B2B Saas growth company.
- 3+ Years of relevant experience in Inbound / Outbound Marketing measurement, Product Led Growth and Sales Led Growth, and Account-Based Marketing and Selling.
- The ability to manipulate and query with SQL is mandatory; Python and/or R is a plus.
- Looker / Excel / Google Sheets guru.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Science / Technical major. Master’s a plus.
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Alignment with our 7 core values
Finally, there is no such thing as a perfect candidate. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We encourage you to apply if this role excites you.
At Sendbird, one of our core values is Global Citizenship. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal state, or local law.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs