Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
As a Data Analyst, you combine your love of data with both insightful business judgment and impactful communication skills to surface the most cutting-edge trends in ecommerce. You are a critical thinker who is able to leverage the vast set of ecommerce network data at your disposal to support data-driven storytelling on the Signifyd Marketing team. Partnering with Signifyd’s storytellers by providing quantitative and technical support excites you – and you are eager to contribute to breaking global news stories by exploring the spending patterns from millions of consumers on thousands of ecommerce sites globally says about the world we live in today.
As a result of our continued success, we are pioneering a brand-new role within our Global Product Marketing team. The role will involve cross-functional collaboration with many Belfast based teams such as; Business Intelligence, Risk Intelligence and Chargeback Investigations.
- Support ecommerce storytelling initiatives from a data-driven perspective
- Carry out analysis and modeling that translates data into actionable insights
- Align data architecture to support new initiatives in collaboration with Business Intelligence, Risk Intelligence, and Chargeback Management teams
- Support maintenance of a consistent reporting infrastructure to help generate reliable and consistent insights required for public storytelling
- Understand technical, business and financial terminologies and translate between different levels of business stakeholders with various communication styles and levels of technical understanding
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills required and the ability to extract, manipulate and analyse data
- 2+ years data analyst experience surfacing insights and making recommendations based on data analysis
- Good understanding of SQL and statistical analysis
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Experience informing and assisting peers and other business stakeholders on various business initiatives
- Experience with a business intelligence reporting tool, e.g. Power BI, Looker, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
Bonus points if you have / are:
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiar with Looker (writing LookML) and Tableau as both dynamic, hosted reporting and offline reporting
- Familiar with card-not-present payment stack, retail and ecommerce
- Experience in a competitive SaaS ecosystem with engagements across various teams such as; procurement, finance, strategy and operations among a wide variety of ecommerce merchants
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast;
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Free lunch everyday that you are in the office
- Subsidised public transport and car parking
- Options to work fully remote if that is your preference
- A Learnerbly account & annual budget
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee