Data Operations Analyst
For more than a decade, Addepar has revolutionised how investment managers analyse and report investor portfolio data. We combine state-of-the-art infrastructure with flexible data analysis and customisable reporting capabilities, so our clients deliver tailored, meaningful interactions to investors. Over 500 firms ranging from family offices to financial advisers to global banks choose Addepar, and that number will continue to grow in 2021.
As part of our continued growth, we’re establishing a presence in Edinburgh. We’re looking for a Data Operations Analyst to join our Data Operations team.
Part of the broader Addepar Product organisation, the Data Operations team is responsible for ensuring Addepar's clients have timely and high quality data. This will include overseeing the processing of transactions and positions so that it meets client timelines, ensuring data quality through verification checks, and helping clients with their data support questions. The Data Operations team sits at the nexus of Addepar's activity and requires daily communications with data providers, clients, and other personnel within Data Operations and across the firm.
- Perform daily internal verification checks to ensure portfolio account data is accurate and available within SLAs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot data pipeline issues and feed processing exceptions, and triaging with Engineering Support when needed.
- Effectively complete and maintain operational workflows and identify and execute opportunities for optimization.
- Collaborate with Client Support, Solution Architects, and other members of Services and Sales to review and resolve client data inquiries and requests.
- Partner with Product and Engineering to design, test, and implement new processes and tooling features that improve data quality as well as increase operational efficiency.
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services.
- 2+ years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with deep knowledge of capital markets, trade processing and lifecycle, and middle/back-office operations systems.
- Strong attention to details and a passion for problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Very team-oriented, self-driven and forward thinking.
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Microsoft Excel, VBA, SQL, Python, Salesforce, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, or other common financial services systems and services.
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.