Now a Vonage Company, Nexmo is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, Line, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world.Why this role matters
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst who is able to ask the right questions, understand the business logic and apply data and analytics to solve our most pressing problems. The target business teams for this role are focused on all tiers of technical customer support. IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW... What you'll do
- Work with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Establish KPIs reporting to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Create visual reporting to support Engineers and Managers in their day-to-day
- Develop insights and strategy to drive efficiencies
- Identify the most important questions to answer and the KPIs to monitor
- Use data mining techniques and analyze core KPI's and generate insight to reach and improve on the target goals
- Work closely with the BI & Data team to help make sure the data engineering work being done is well aligned with wider business standards
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data (e.g. Tableau)
- Structure large data sets to find usable information (e.g. Snowflake)
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
- Be persistent and work through a variety of technical challenges that will require creativity and close collaboration across internal functions.
- Earn the respect of your stakeholders and colleagues as a trusted resource for decision-making.
- 2+ years of data analysis/ visualisation experience
- Understanding of Technical Support (internal and external) teams and their reporting needs
- Experience with more than one scripting language.
- Understanding of the b2b cloud communications industry, including but not limited to WebRTC, A2P messaging (Kafka), or VoIP a bonus.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.