Data Analyst & Product Management Internship
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Descrizione del lavoro
What will you take care of?
You will explore the possibilities offered by the data present in the company in different systems.
The resource will support the team in the following activities:
Help shaping the future: Help shaping the future: Services and connected products are a growing part of all markets and business. Not only they provide additional features to customers, but they open new opportunities for companies too by accessing data from field. You will help evaluating opportunities of data integration from different sources, new or already existing, to build new success stories e.g. analysis and performance evaluation, sales strategies, etc..
Take on responsibility: Support the market launch activities of connectivity products and services, monitor competition in the segment.
Experience cooperation: Make a census of different databases present in the department and define possible synergies and business cases.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Master Degree in Engineering
Languages: knowledge of English (minimum level B2).
Experience and know-how: good knowledge of big data management and analysis and a good knowledge of the office package
Nice to have: Knowledge of Smart Settings
Internships foresee reimbursement at Bosch Italia. Depending on the level of your education, you will be reimbursed with 700/900 euros (gross)/month.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs