Team Leader, Master Data Management - Support CN, HK & TW
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
PUBLICIS RE:SOURCES is an established and dynamic Shared Services Organization that provides Finance, Accounting, Payroll and IT Services to companies within the Publicis Groupe. Publicis Groupe, based in France, is the third largest communication group worldwide. The Groupe owns three of the top global advertising networks: Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi and Publicis. With PUBLICIS RE:SOURCES, you will have the opportunities to work with these interesting and creative media and advertising agencies and chart your career path with us. To support our expanding service offering, we are seeking candidates who are ambitious, high caliber and dynamic to join our team.
- Data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met.
- Working with Re:Resources and agencies, conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Lead the team in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and agencies.
- Define the ERP application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, data structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet Publicis Groupe Policies (Janus) requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Assists Business Application manager managing and supervise the team
- Respond to transaction master data request and ensure the request is delivered against agreed SLA or contract terms. This will involve liaison with Re:Sources & agencies as appropriate.
- Assist IT with the testing and implementation of any upgrades, patches to any master data system applications owned by Resources. This may involve assisting with testing and communication to Resources and Brands.
- Administration and record keep complying with audit requirements relating to master data policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Computer literate - well versed with Microsoft office applications
Skills (including technology)
- Excellent Mandarin writing & communication skills
- Good typing skill
- Willing to work during Malaysia’s public holiday and overtime if required
- Pro-active support to the business is a key attribute for this role with a customer service focus to link both systems requirements with business outcomes.
More jobs like this
Seberang Perai Selatan, Malaysia Seberang Perai Selatan, Malaysia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
Senior/Staff Data EngineerData analysis Data Analytics Data management Data quality Data warehouse Engineering ETL +7
Career development Flex hours Medical leave Startup environment
Sydney, Australia Sydney, Australia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 115K - 180K * USD 115K+ *
Data & Cloud | Data Engineer | Senior Consultant/Manager (Open to all locations in AUS)Agile Athena AWS Azure Big Data Cassandra CI/CD +38
Career development Flex hours Health care Parental leave Startup environment
Bangkok (Central World Office) Bangkok (Central World Office) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 144K - 240K * USD 144K+ *
Data Science Manager (Bangkok based, relocation provided)Banking Big Data Clustering Computer Science Consulting Data analysis E-commerce +16
Career development Flex vacation Relocation support Team events
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs