Data Architect with AWS solutions experience
Version 1Transform your business through digital technology solutions with IT Service Provider, Version 1. Modernise your IT with our Cloud-first services & ERP solutions.
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this is seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
As the volume of data managed by Version 1 customers continues to grow, many organisations struggle with defining their strategy, and shaping the technology solutions that will enable them to fully realise the value of the data they hold.
This role will work at the forefront of Version 1’s mission to prove that IT, can make a real impact on our customer’s business. You will work with customers in a variety of industries to help shape their data strategy and the technology solutions that support them.
We’re looking for a passionate, experienced data professional, with excellent consulting and communication skills to help the customers on their data journey.
You will be responsible for the design of solutions using Version 1’s approach to the Modern Data Platform. This will include:
- Understanding the information needs of our customers and defining the technology solutions to address them.
- Shaping Data Strategy for medium and large organisations in the Public & Private sector
- Defining standards, principles, and reference architectures for Version 1 data solutions.
- Design of enterprise data models and Data Lake, Data Fabric, and Data Warehouse solutions.
- Implementing Data Governance frameworks that focus on how Version 1 customers can unlock value from their data.
- Specification of ETL pipelines, data integration and data migration approaches.
- Design & implementation of Master data management solutions.
- Specification of Data Quality Management methodology and supporting technology tools.
- Development of proposals, tender responses and other commercial documents as part of the presales process.
- Ability to travel weekly to London for the initial stages of the project
- Experience in shaping Data Strategy & Enterprise Data Architecture
- Deep understanding of the DAMA Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBOK), experience in assessing an organisation’s maturity level against this framework, and developing recommendations & strategy based on this assessment
- Must have hands-on experience Architecting and delivering solutions using the AWS Analytics platform including some of the following: AWS S3, AWS RDS, AWS Glue, AWS Redshift, AWS Kinesis, AWS Lambda, AWS Managed Kafka, AWS Sagemaker, AWS Athena
- Experience in designing, planning, and implementing data integration solutions using technologies such as Talend, Azure Integration Services
- Knowledge of modern Data Lake & Data Fabric design patterns with demonstrated real-world experience including Databricks Lake house
- Knowledge of multiple data warehouse design methodologies (Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault) and real-world experience
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence & Data Visualisation solutions such as Power BI, Tableau, or Quicksight
- Experience in implementing Master Data Management & Data Quality solutions and integrating these into enterprise data solutions
- Please submit your CV in English
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs