Senior Data Analyst
ExpressVPNTop-rated VPN for 2022. Private and secure internet access worldwide, on any device. 24/7 support. Try 30 days risk-free.
Are you a Senior Data Analyst with a proven track record of delivering clear business impact through data? We’ve been looking for you!
Insights Services at ExpressVPN is building a world-class, data-driven culture to empower our employees with timely, accurate information to drive their decision making.
In this role you will make a huge impact, influencing business decisions relating to millions of customers every day. You’ll work with great people on projects across the company, supporting top-performing departments including software development, engineering, product, marketing, content, and people management.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will:
- Act as a strategic partner working in cross functional teams to grow the extent of data-driven planning and decision making in specific areas. Some examples of stakeholders you will work with: Sales & Marketing, Product Operations, Customer support, HR and Finance teams
- Lead complex projects to turn data into insights, predictions, and actionable recommendations, delivering clear business value to your cross functional teams in their business challenges.
- Deliver impactful insights and recommendations using compelling visualizations in user-friendly dashboard designs.
- Work in partnership with data-platform to define requirements and standards for data pipelines and transformations, ensuring alignment with broader team requirements.
- Drive optimization and efficiency in all you do and challenge the status quo for the team’s processes'.
- Contribute to the planning & execution of Insights Services growth within the organisation - as a group of people, as a partner within cross functional teams and as an enabler to support others to self-serve their data and insight needs.
Who we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Are passionate about data and using it to influence business decisions.
- Have 4+ years of experience in a Senior Data Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst role.
- Adept at integrating with the business to truly understand their business challenges, defining how data can help and integrating it at the earliest opportunity to increase data driven decision making.
- Have strong business acumen and a business-first approach to problems.
- Have a track record of delivering clear business value from data through fit for purpose and actionable insights.
- Are an excellent communicator and use storytelling to bring insights to life and make connections on the business level.
- Have outstanding analytical skills - from unearthing valuable insights through querying data to creating compelling visualisations for ease of understanding.
- Are organized and able to lead complex projects with multiple user stories and dependencies.
- Thrive on uncovering synergies and efficiencies in your work, the work of the team, and beyond.
- Seek a fast-paced environment where you will make an instant impact.
- Want to work alongside other intelligent and passionate people.
- You are fluent in English.
Nice to have, but not required
- Data science experience (e.g. experimentation, predictive analytics, machine learning).
- Training / mentoring experience relating to data: Can be with team members or across business units and their data use.
- You are comfortable talking technology and communicating with developers on technical topics.
What we can offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities
When it comes to hiring processes, “rigorous” and “opaque” are often mistakenly conflated. For us, it’s always a mutual exchange, so we think it’s important that candidates have a clear understanding of the process and what we’re looking for. Learn more about the hiring process by visiting our careers page.
Health and happiness go hand in hand, and we make every effort to support our team members in all facets of their lives—both inside and outside the office. Learn more about our employee benefits by visiting our careers page.
Before you apply
- At the moment, we do not sponsor visas in the UK and the EU. For Hong Kong, we require at least two years of working experience and a university degree in a related field. For Singapore, we can only sponsor visas for mid-career or above.
- Please upload your resume as a PDF and do not include any salary or compensation information in it.
ExpressVPN is one of the world’s leading providers of online privacy and security services for consumers. Started in 2009, we’ve grown to have millions of active paying customers, a team of more than 700 people worldwide, and a brand recognized by hundreds of millions of people in 18 languages and more than a hundred countries. We see huge growth in our industry, and are gaining market share through strong execution.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs