Data Scientist, Game Analytics
Seattle Area (Bellevue), WA
Do you want to help connect people all over the world, and work on a team building the next generation of planet scale AR games? We’re looking for hardworking people to help our company become more data focused; folks with the ability to be dedicated, thorough, and independent while working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Translate quantitative findings in concise and clear messages to leadership and external partners.
- Embedded within a product - you are the data guru responsible for setting and monitoring targets, diagnosing problems, quantifying impact, and coming up with solutions.
- Have a “product first” mindset that aligns with our mission, values and strategy.
- Drive consensus; independently deliver data insights that drive cross-functional decisions across multiple teams.
- Be a hands-on self-starter and stay on top of data science methodologies.
- Extensive experience with SQL and data ETL systems; deep knowledge using Python or R.
- Deep understanding of statistics, live product analytics, and modeling techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with A/B testing or randomized control trials.
- BA/BS in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, machine learning, economics or a related field.
- Graduate degree in relevant fields preferred but not required.
- 2+ years work experience in data science or analytics role.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Harry Potter:Wizards Unite. Our developer platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs