Software Engineer - Computer Vision & Machine Learning Algorithm Optimization
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology solutions provider. With our three business units Carrier, Enterprise and Consumer, we offer network infrastructure, cloud computing solutions and devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 180,000 employees of which more than 80,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent. At Huawei, if you are dedicated to creativity, engagement of technical risks and delivery of target-driven results, your efforts will be rewarded with outstanding career prospects.
Our Research Center
With 18 sites across Europe and 1500 researchers, Huawei’s European Research Institute (ERI) oversees fundamental and applied technology research, academic research cooperation projects, and strategic technical planning across our network of European R&D facilities. Huawei’s ERI includes the new Zurich Research Center (ZRC), located in Zurich, Switzerland. Our new group at Huawei Zurich Research Center focuses on prototyping novel computer vision algorithms for mobile devices and robotic platforms using recent advances in computer vision, machine learning and camera hardware.
The research work of the lab will be carried out not only by Huawei’s internal research staff but also by our academic research partners in universities across Europe. The lab will provide an “open research environment” where academics will be encouraged to visit and work on fundamental long-term research alongside Huawei staff in an environment that, like the best universities and research institutes, is open and conducive to such scientific work.
For this new ZRC Laboratory, we are currently looking for an outstanding Software Engineer - Computer Vision & Machine Learning Algorithm Optimization. As a key member in our motivated and multicultural team, you will speed up deep learning and computer vision algorithms by exploring efficient processing workflows, architectures as well as performing code level optimization, including GPU optimization.
If you are interested in gaining practical experience while working with the newest technologies and create solutions which enrich people’s life, we are the right company for you. You will be part of a multicultural team and rapidly growing environment - write the future together with us!
- Optimize algorithms workflow.
- Explore efficient Machine Learning architectures.
- Optimize Python / C / C++ and GPU code.
- Integrate algorithm in demo platforms.
- Write documentation.
- Master / Ph.D. in computer science or any related fields.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of computer vision algorithms and machine learning algorithms
- Familiar with Pytorch, Git
- Understanding of memory and algorithmic complexity,
- Familiarity with efficient data structures
- Familiarity with profiling techniques
- Ability to produce high-quality code
- Experience with GPU optimization
- Python / C / C++ knowledge
- Familiar with efficient Deep Learning architectures and optimization techniques.
- Multithread processing
Applications need to include a CV. The starting date is as soon as possible (latest September).
We offer a competitive salary package and a unique opportunity to build an exciting career in one of the leading telecommunication companies in the world.
Driving future technologies focusing on the customer experience is our main mission. If you are enthusiastic in shaping the future together with a multicultural team of highly skilled experts, this is the right opportunity for you.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs