Senior People Data Analyst
Denver, Colorado, United States
About the opportunity
Joining our growing People Analytics and Technology team as a people data analyst during a period of rapid growth, you will work both collaboratively and independently to make a real impact scaling our processes, reporting and analysis. Your passion for improvement means that you will have a massive opportunity to have many different roles in projects that will shape our business as we continue to grow. What’s more, you get to work with bright people who want to solve technology challenges and innovate. We are a hard-working, international, agile and feedback-oriented bunch that enjoys interacting with one another in a friendly, respectful, and welcoming environment.
In your role as a Senior People Data Analyst, you will be a critical partner to our growing global team and front line managers, developing reporting, dashboards, advanced and predictive analytics. You are fully dedicated to internal clients across the business, their needs and duties, and above all else - removing friction. If you describe yourself as a team player who wants to make an impact shaping the business with fresh, new ideas, we want to hear from you!
What to expect?
- Lead people analytical projects and initiatives
- Complete analysis using financial, strategic, statistical, and predictive analysis
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to create actionable insights and recommendations
- Develop and maintain reports, analytics, surveys, and dashboards
- Create and own our employee lifecycle survey program
- Partner with program and project managers to develop performance indicators
- Manage multiple projects and stakeholders concurrently
- Effectively explain complex scientific or technical concepts to any audience in the form of clear, polished presentations, responses to questions and challenges
- Contribute to data dictionary, standards, training, and ongoing updates
- Partner with teams to add people data to SQL data warehouse as needed
What you need to be successful?
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent work experience in a quantitative discipline e.g., industrial organizational (I-O) psychology, behavioral science, or related field
- Prior experience with surveys and strategy; prefer experience with performance management design or consulting on other talent or assessment initiatives
- Advanced excel and SQL (Redshift); SPSS, R and/or Python
- Advanced statistical methods, bonus if you have a knowledge of machine learning
- Ability to influence leaders to think differently about people using data
- Amazing storytelling, with strong presentation, verbal and written communication
- Prefer experience with Looker or another BI tool (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Health, vision, dental insurance, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- A flexible time-off policy and paid holidays
- 16 weeks paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- We value our employees health and safety. Our teams are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career, with extra days off
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $100,000-$105,000
[This position is eligible for equity awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful’s variable compensation plans.]
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Co-op, Spotify, Bang&Olufson, N26, Swarovski use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 450 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Consultant Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs