Customer Success Data Scientist
Dallas, Texas, United States
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Ultimately you will work closely with Customer Success Consultants to ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you are a superb communicator and data scientist, have the ability to build positive relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
The Expectation for Success
In this client-facing data science role, you will primarily be an enabler of Expansion and Renewal for the front line Customer Success Teams, supporting them through expertise in data science. You will be part of the growing Qualtrics Subject Matter Expert community that helps some of the world’s top minds turn insights into action. Whether you’re speaking with the Head of CX, a data science director or a chief marketing officer, you'll constantly be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to our clients’ research needs. Bring your analytical mind, problem-solving skills, and deep expertise in statistics and machine learning to turn data into insights and action our clients can take to improve their customer experience and business. If you love solving problems with statistical theory, hands on coding, hacking, partnering with clients and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this position is for you!
A Day in the Life
- Partner with clients on improving their customer & employee experiences by generating data-driven insights that drive deep insights prescriptive actions
- Solve business problems using statistical theory, hands on coding and scrappiness
- Quantify value of customer experience on business results (e.g, revenue, profit, cost, churn)
- Work with our Customer Success team and external clients to uncover insights that quantify the value of XM and predictive customer behavior based on stated experience
- Graduate degree in (e.g., Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field with strong academic performance).
- 8+ years hands on coding experience in 1 or more of R, Python, or SAS
- Being a hacker and finding scrappy ways to achieve results
- 8+ years of prior customer facing data science experience; strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Ability to identify top analytical approaches to solve client business problems
- Understanding business perspectives and distilling project goals into attainable pieces
Even Better If You Have...
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Storytelling with data: designing and communicating results to clients in easily digestible formats
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture'
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories