Customer Success Data Analyst
Customer Success Programs is looking for a Data Analyst to support the strategy and delivery of our customer journey. Working with the programs team and cross functionally you will identify, define and execute programs strategy using the data we collect across multiple tools. The role requires you to explore data collected from across the customer journey, identify friction points in our customer experience and use those metrics to support programmatic content and its delivery. We are looking for an experienced SaaS business and product data analyst to join our growing business unit in Elastic.What You Will Be Doing:
- Build data visualization dashboards, charts, and reports using Kibana, Elasticsearch, and other 3rd party tools.
- Work with large data sets covering business and product areas - creating data sets, building analytical models, and providing data insights.
- Continuously investigate and gather requirements to improve our internal and customer facing automation activity.
- Answer ad-hoc analytics questions
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis to understand and define business and product needs regarding analytical insights.
- SaaS business analytics background
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting tools and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical tools for analyzing datasets
- Past experience with data modeling, database design, data mining, and segmentation