Senior NLP Researcher
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role:
As a Senior NLP researcher, you will be joining the team that develops machine learning systems for text classification, entity recognition, similarity search in order to increase the quality and relevance of insights that we provide to our clients.
Current state-of-the-art NLP methods and models introduce important breakthroughs in such fields as language modeling, similarity search, text generation, and transfer learning. The adoption of these models brings significant improvements in the ways we analyze data and structure text processing pipelines. Your area of responsibility will be research and development on the application of these models and methods to create new innovative approaches to analyze vast amounts of client’s communications data.
Ideal candidates will love this opportunity because:
1. Growing business with ability to influence key value proposition of the product
2. Ability to gather and leverage proprietary datasets to create novel problem formulations and novel solutions
3. Strong and experienced product management and technology teams that will provide both requests that are supported by extensive research and analysis and also support from the technology side
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of NLP experience notably in the design and development of multilingual scalable NLP models in high-load production environments
- Experience in designing NLP frameworks and methodologies for extensive evaluation of developed solutions from different perspectives (metrics, robustness, sensitivity, customer satisfaction)
- Deep expertise and awareness about recent updates in the NLP field, knowledge of state-of-the-art NLP techniques and tools (transfer learning, pre-trained language models, document similarity/relevance search, applied language modeling, conditional text generation, etc)
- Strong Python skills, including at least one modern machine learning framework such as: Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras
- Publications on NLP / ML conferences on relevant topics is a significant plus
What You'll Do:
- Conduct similarity, relevance search and information retrieval
- Conduct applied language modeling, text generation and data augmentation
- Implement machine learning feedback loops
- Apply data privacy and data anonymization techniques
- Apply machine learning systems evaluation methodologies
What We Offer:
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
What We Offer:
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.