Medior Data Engineer (Groningen)
Are you an Engineer with passion for data and interested in working on innovative data related projects? Anchormen is one of the leading Dutch data consultancy companies with solid partnerships and state-of-the-art data engineering projects. We are an inspiring technology driven environment where knowledge sharing is appreciated and a place where you as a Data Engineer always can count on a team of specialists on your field.
We believe that data is only valuable when it's activated. Do you share a passion for Data and are always looking for the best reliable solution? Do you want to be surrounded by professionals like you, with a high level of skills and experience, contribute your expertise while still learning some new tricks from others? Join Anchormen!
Anchormen builds and delivers data driven solutions in Java, Python or Scala, using technologies like Spark, TensorFlow, Sci-Kit learn and Cloud services of AWS and Azure. Among our data activation projects are for example: recommendation engines, Consumer insights, batch processing, search rank optimization, relevance optimization and our Data Hub solution.
As a Data Engineer, you will contribute to our many projects, this can be several projects simultaneously. It could also mean that you work independently as part of a project at one of our clients. Working on our Data Hub Solution or coaching Anchormen trainees could be also one of your roles, if you like to do it.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience as a Software Engineer (Python, Java or Scala)
- Experience with technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Elastic, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Excellent command of the English language
- Fluent in Dutch is a plus
- We only consider NL based candidates!
Salary and Benefits Package
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Excellent pension scheme
- 25 Holidays
- 5 Training days per year (Time + Budget)
- Laptop/Mac + Mobile phone
Do you think you would be a great fit? To apply, send us your most recent CV. For more information go to https://careers.anchormen.nl/
We source our candidates directly, responses by employment agencies and similar are not accepted.