Over a million designers use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products every day. Want to join and help take our analytics team to the next level?
In this position
- We're on the lookout for talented data experts who can dive in, help keep a pulse on the business, identify trends and seek out new ways to organise and utilize our data internally.
- You will work as a data evangelist within Sketch - working across business and technical functions to help everyone make the right decisions with hard data.
- Sketch is a high-velocity, low-touch, product-led company. At our core, we believe the best products sell themselves. In order for us to wisely and respectfully target new opportunities, we rely on data. That is where you come in.
- Engage with department leaders and internal stakeholders to identify and solve problems (including our Founders, COO, CTO, and heads of Infrastructure, Sales, and Marketing)
- Develop KPIs for the business and create dashboards to track them
- Build curated data sources to support company needs
- Develop and document data products created by the team
- Track business performance trends and key events
- Master our internal data and be a subject matter expert for queries and concerns
- Between 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Highly analytical, decomposing complex problems into manageable pieces
- Working experience with SQL (we use Postgres) to answer questions and create datasets
- Expertise with visualization tools (ie. Tableau, Sigma, Grafana)
- Previous experience partnering with Business and Technical teams to uncover insights, make informed recommendations, and solve problems
- Ability to work remotely as part of a close-knit team
- Stellar written and verbal English communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise with dirty data at a startup company
- Self-starters who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- CRM and Marketing data expertise
- Willing to work during US or European working hours
Job tags: Marketing Postgres SQL Tableau
Job region(s): Remote/Anywhere
Job stats: 147 13 2