Customer Success Senior Data Analyst
CipherHealth is an award-winning and proven technology platform committed to enhancing communication and care throughout the patient journey. Our full suite of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations keep patients, staff, families and communities informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
Since 2009, CipherHealth has been innovating helping to shape the patient engagement category, delivering groundbreaking products to help care providers effectively and efficiently deliver quality care for their patients. CipherHealth's patient engagement platform sets new standards for care and empowers healthcare organizations to foster meaningful connections to ensure the best possible outcomes for staff members, patients, and their loved ones.
As a senior member of our Customer Success Analytics team, you will be working closely with other Customer Success team members to show how CipherHealth solutions impact patient outcomes. You will be responsible for developing data stories to help our customers effectively leverage our solutions, while also expanding our team’s capabilities by developing new methodologies and analyses for our newer use cases and solutions. You will also be responsible for thinking strategically about ways to leverage our existing data to grow our business, and provide effective insights and thought leadership collateral. We are a highly collaborative team and you'll be working cross-functionally to use your analytical capabilities to help our company grow.
- Partner with Customer Success team members to develop engaging analytical deliverables that highlight how our products impact customer outcomes
- Present and provide recommendations to help customers reach their goals
- Support Sales and Marketing by developing key collateral that highlights business impact and customer success stories
- Work cross-functionally and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to understand data and outcome needs
- Develop data solutions that aid the Customer Success team in understanding and interpreting customer usage and performance, using data visualization programs, tools, and techniques.
- Support training and development of junior team members
- Ensure data quality through collecting, processing, and cleaning data through Excel, SQL, R, or another scripting tool
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of working experience
- Excellent ability to problem-solve independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing setting
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and critical thinking
- Intermediate SQL Skills and experience with BI Tools
- Experience with Python/R or another scripting language
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts
- Expert Excel skills (VBA is a plus)
- Exhibits CipherHealth’s Core Values: Collaborative, Agile, Resourceful, Engaged and Empowered
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a healthcare related field, or healthcare related degree