Data Analyst, HRIS
Remote - Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Based out of Montreal and reporting into the Sr Manager, HR Operations & Technology, this role balances business acumen, exceptional analytical skills and technical expertise to participate in process improvement & development projects and initiatives related to HR data, analytics, report design & creation, dashboards, data consolidation and scheduling of reports.
Requires strong working knowledge of HR functions (e.g., Payroll, Employee lifecycle, Benefits) combined with deep knowledge of HRIS - WorkforceNow (ADP) functionality, data structures, and business processes. Ideal candidate will operate in a global fast-paced environment to participate in the development of solutions and support HR operations. Provide hands-on support of operational activities across data, processes, structure, reporting, and testing. The overall objective is to provide advanced HRIS - WorkforceNow expertise for data accuracy & HR Processes improvements initiatives.
- You'll design and develop and automate operational reports, analytical dashboards, or deliver ad-hoc findings based on business requirements
- Act as the primary contact for data uploads in WorkforceNow operational support to members & access permissions for HR & Management.
- Assist in Employee Data Management (e.g., employee lifecycle transactions) and establish appropriate auditing and monitoring of HR data to ensure accuracy.
- Participate in creation and updates of HRIS business process documentation, standard operating procedures, operational guides, end-user documents, quick guides, and FAQs.
- Support HRIS team and HR operations in regulatory reporting requirements.
- Assist with testing, controls and documentation alongside release of any new functionality or changes to current configuration environment.
- Assist with all data needs.
- Assist with all compensation related activities including salary grade configuration, compensation review process and total rewards
- You'll proactively identify and evaluate impact of changes on user requirements, within data warehouse environment and/or to source systems.
- Acting as the gatekeeper to HR employee files.
- Expand data audit processes to proactively identify issues in all HR systems and across major business processes. Design and operationalize data integrity checks for completeness, quality, and adherence to policy.
- Manage Jira Ticketing system and resolve Tier 2 & Tier 3.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or a combination of a similar experience & technical program.
- HRIS or HCM subject matter expert with 3-5 years in a similar role.
- Proven competencies and significant experience working in Data Science and/or HRIS or related field such as Finance, Statistics, Operations and/or Payroll.
- Knowledge of HR processes and procedures is an asset.
- Bilingual oral and written communication skills.
- Effective critical thinking and collaborative skills.
- Problem solver and creative thinker.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- HRBP & HR Managers
- Total Compensation
- Payroll & Benefits
- Talent Acquisition
- HR Administrative team
- IT (internal)
- Extended Healthcare Plan (Medical, Disability, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off Benefits
- Work From Home - Flexible hours
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus - Awards - Gifts
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling
- Stock Option Plan