Data Analyst Partner Development - (SQL, R, Python, Pandas, Scala)
Bangkok (Central World Office)
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in North America.
As a Data Analyst at Agoda.com you will use your data skills and business mindset to make a difference in our fast-growing global business across our top hotel partners. The Data Analyst will be involved in strategic projects and work closely with commercial owners and business stakeholders, using data to identify and translate business needs and opportunities into actionable initiatives.
What you’ll do
This role is designed to mainly growth opportunity identification among mid to long tail hotels, experiment execution and data tracking within Partner Development team for the global teams. You will get to work directly with the regional team to design and put in place global experimentation and initiatives to drive tangible impact in each market.
Key activities involved include but not limit to:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to identify opportunities for business improvements and support your recommendations
- Own end-to-end project or roll out new experiments to validate in-market impact of an initiative within Partner Development
- Build dashboards, identify new and track key metrics to closely monitor team’s performance and identify quick and long term opportunities for improvements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, regional team leads, product managers and business owners to drive changes based on opportunities identified
- Support global Partner Development related initiatives, including experimentation infrastructure-building and methodology standardization
- Bangkok, Thailand
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Minimum 3-year experience working in a business analysis, data analysis, reporting or business strategy role
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze and resolve complex problems using data
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Coding skills for analytics and data manipulation (SQL, R, Python, Pandas, Scala)
- Data visualizations such as Tableau or your weapon of choice.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English), with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction
- Flexibility to frequently travel within South East Asia
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#TH #ANLS #PDE #4 #LI-SR1