Managing Director Data Science
Sia PartnersSia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation,...
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 2200 employees and annual revenue exceeding $400m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Our global presence and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allows us to accompany clients worldwide. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service. Through Consulting for Good, we put our expertise at the service of our clients' climate objectives and make sustainable development a performance lever for our clients. Our portfolio of offerings is cross-sectors, +60 wide consulting offers and generate 15% of revenues.
AI, Data & Quantitative Business Line Description
Our AI, Data & Quantitative Business Line operates globally, worldwide and seamlessly through 6 Centers of Excellence based in the US, Canada, France, UK / Ireland, Netherlands / Belgium, Dubai and Hong Kong, to make AI valuable and accessible for our clients and for Sia Partners management consultants. Our team of 250 Data experts (80% data scientists, actuaries and ML Ops, 15% Data Engineers and DevOps Engineers) develop new AI algorithms to support our clients in their technological transformation to forecast needs, optimize productivity, improve data quality, assist in decision-making, improve customer knowledge…
We help our customers get the most value out of their data, on their own platform, using best-in class AI techniques. We deliver services from strategy, AI roadmap definition, organization set up, proof of concept realization, to product industrialization. We increase our value-added and accelerate delivery thanks to pre-built packages from our R&D Labs.
We develop heka.core, a proprietary DevSecOps platform that hosts our solutions, enabling code best practices and the security of our applications. Depending on the use case, our customers can use heka.core directly or make it interop with their own platform.
We build AI-powered heka.ai SaaS solutions to cover different use cases, for which AI provides an answer to our customers' needs.
As a Managing Director you will support Sia Partners growth by using your business development, sales, account management and Data Science expert skills.You will be working together with a highly motivated team of Directors and Partners all over the world as well as consultants in the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for developing the NL Data Science Center of Excellence in Amsterdam, in terms of sales and people management:
- Lead sales at existing clients but also new clients
- Lead Commercial proposals
- Lead business delivery and team management at new and existing clients
- Attain both sales and delivery targets
- Provides technical leadership to a team of data science, data engineers and data strategists
- Provide industry guidance, strategies and implementation of best practices.
- Recruit new talents and develop your Center of Excellence’s team to reach the expectations of a rapidly growing Business Line
- Build and lead your team on missions but also in commercial endeavors
- Contribute to internal projects heka.ai, our accelerator for Data Science projects
- You have successfully completed your Master’s Degree or PhD. Your degree should be in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning…
- You have at least 12 years experience within a consultancy company
- You have relevant experience providing data science and advanced analytics solutions.
- You have a proven track record in selling data science solutions to various industries
- You have the ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment and to mentor team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are dynamic and able to achieve results with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Professional level Dutch and English essential.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Computer Science Consulting Consulting firm Data quality DevOps Machine Learning Mathematics PhD R R&D Security Statistics
Perks/benefits: Career development Startup environment
More jobs like this
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain - … Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain - Remote Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 103K - 160K * USD 103K+ *
Lead Data EngineerAgile Architecture AWS Data management Data pipelines Data strategy FinTech +8
Career development Conferences Startup environment Team events
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs