Enterprise Database Administrator / Data Analyst
Londonderry, NH, United States
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
Bosch Thermotechnology is committed reinventing energy efficiency by offering heating and cooling products that work together as integrated systems enhancing the quality of your life in an ultra-efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
In this role, you will be joining a lean, fast growing, team of talented individuals shaping the future of Bosch Thermotechnology North America.
WHY WORK FOR Bosch Thermotechnology (TT)?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing our company forward. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Bosch TT team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Bosch offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
The Enterprise Database Administrator / Data Analyst will keep the organization’s database of Material Master Data for Spare Parts & Accessories available, correct, and complete. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
Using multiple platforms, including SAP, the Analyst will work to create new and maintain existing material, identify and backfill gaps in data, and improve data quality and access.
Must understand the relationship between the data repository and the user facing systems which use the data. Must understand the concept of product hierarchy and classification. Must possess the ability to analyze data and make decisions quickly. They also must have strong analytical skills to monitor performance and identify problems with a system. They need to evaluate complex information from multiple sources, determining actions based on this analysis.
Responsible for keeping the databases up to date, designing and developing database maintenance procedures, and helping us manage database access. In addition, you will be responsible for writing instructions and content that help customers with their job searches.
Must be able to collaborate with cross departmental stakeholders to understand the many uses of each Material / Customer Master field and how it effects their individual tasks
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing databases in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Defining users and enabling data distribution to the right user, timely and in appropriate format
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Compile and write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions
- Develop and apply storage strategies and disaster-recovery plan that guarantee recovery performance and high availability.
- Perform architecture assessment and consultation on business process, master data consolidation, application integration and technology best practice.
- High School Diploma / GED with 5+ years of database administration / systems analysis experience or a Bachelor's degree with 1+ years of database administration / systems analysis experience
- 1+ years of experience with database standards and end user applications and familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- SAP experience
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security and integrity
- Familiarity with programming languages, i.e. SQL, API, etc.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineer Intern jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs