HRIS Data Analyst
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 450+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
The HRIS & Data Analyst oversees the operations of the organization’s HR Information System and all aspects of HR analytics and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the HR Leadership Team in using data to influence changes to client and/or HR operations, processes, or programs, to improve business effectiveness.
- Responsible for designing and continuously streamlining Company-wide HR data and reporting, using benchmarking and best practices as guiding standards.
- Partners with HR team members to design and generate standard and customized reports from the organization’s HRIS to support business needs and special projects.
- Develops and documents consistent and appropriate data coding structures.
- Uses HR business intelligence to document, streamline, and automate processes and procedures.
- Evaluates effectiveness of all HR systems to optimize investments.
- Maintains, and ensures integrity and quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
- Responsible for data integrity within the HR system(s) according to policies, practices, and HRIS/Payroll requirements through the development and execution of internal processes and maintaining a rigorous data auditing procedure
- Ensure People Operations audit and control processes are developed and followed in compliance with federal and state laws, internal policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, plus at least 3 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong technical skills with expertise with Ultimate Software (UKG, Ulti-Pro) HCM, MS Office Suite including Excel, Access, and Visio.
- Strong consultative, critical thinking and analytic skills; able to build effective partnerships across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate analytics and insights to a non-technical audience.
- Continuous improvement mindset and a passion for measuring results through data and metrics.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with proven ability in data analysis and interpretation, statistical application, and workforce modeling.
- Excellent planning, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Data Analyst II - Statistician (Virtual)Computer Science Data analysis Engineering FinTech KPIs Machine Learning Python +2
Career development Health care Insurance Startup environment
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs