Kin + CartaLeveraging over 1,700 highly specialised technologists, strategists and creatives across four continents, Kin + Carta makes the journey to becoming a digital business tangible, sustainable, and profitable.
At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Being B Corp certified
- Our honor as a “Best Company to Work For” by Women's Choice Award
We need a Senior BI Developer to join our Digital Intelligence team and materialize the data visualization defined in the data strategy for each or our BI tools in Power BI, so that the users of our dashboards can easily find insights and make decisions. We need a person passionate about dataviz that displays data according to the user´s logic, wants to make data tell a story and loves making users’ lives easier!
- Bring impact to our products -- Let our products move from reports to dashboards.
- Connect and maintain -- Manage the data structure in Power BI by connecting different data sources and ensuring the updating of the data in the dashboards. Ingest data from the data warehouse.
- Ensure data quality -- Ensure that queries in our dashboards have the same results as in the original data sources. Think with the logic of the user and do not accept results that do not make sense to users as negative numbers where they are not expected.
- Focus on the user -- develop the stories in Jira without forgetting that the goal is a functional data product that helps users to make decisions.
- Maintain our design system: Maintain the dataviz hierarchy defined by the data strategist and the design system defined by the UX designer in Power BI templates ready to connect data in new dashboards.
- Implement and innovate — Make dashboard mockups a reality with all the necessary data calculations and visualizations. Propose new visualizations that achieve in the users: “One look, one decision”.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Power BI expert in data calculations and visualizations.
- Focus on customer needs, customer support and data products more than processes.
- Ability to extract data from different information sources to connect them in power bi.
- 1+ years of experience creating Power BI dashboards.
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Certified in Power BI
- Knowledge in other visualization tools such as Data Studio and/or Tableau.
- A desire to work collaboratively as part of a high-powered team.
- Empathy for end users and stakeholders, and a desire to provide excellent service
- Enthusiasm for Digital Transformation, and helping users unlock the power of data and automation
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
Other jobs like this
Scala Data Engineer - Research & Analytics (Colombia)AWS Azure Big Data Cassandra Databricks Data pipelines Engineering GCP GitHub Hadoop +9
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave
Sr. Product Data EngineerCredit risk Economics Engineering KPIs Machine Learning Python Statistical modeling Statistics
Career development Flex hours Health care Startup environment
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs