Data Architect - AWS
Dallas, Texas, United States
Tiger AnalyticsTiger Analytics is an advanced analytics and AI consulting company enabling enterprises to generate business value through data. We are the trusted data sciences and data engineering partner for several Fortune 500 firms. We bring expertise in...
Tiger Analytics is advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
If you are passionate about working on business problems that can be solved using structured and unstructured data at large scale, we would like to talk to you.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Experience with architecting streaming ingestion using tools like Kafka or Kinesis
- Working knowledge of message queuing and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- 5+ years of experience productionizing applications and Big Data platforms
- 5+ years of experience in a Data or Software Engineering role, who has attained a BS in Computer Science or related field. Applicable graduate work a plus.
- You should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Redshift, Postgres/Netezza, MySQL, and Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, EKS (Kubernetes), S3, Elasticache, Lambda, API Gateway, Glue ETL preferred
- Experience with infrastructure as code utilizing Terraform
- Experience with BI tools: Kibana, Apache Superset, Tableau, Grafana, etc .
- Experience with object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, Java 8, etc.
- Experience with RESTful API and Docker preferred.
- Experience with Linux – 5+ years preferred.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Tags: AWS Big Data Consulting Consulting firm Data pipelines Docker EC2 Elasticsearch Engineering ETL Kafka Kibana Kinesis Kubernetes Lambda Linux Machine Learning MySQL NoSQL Postgres Python Redshift Research Scala SQL Streaming Tableau Terraform Unstructured data
Perks/benefits: Career development
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs