US - Houston
CapcoCapco is a global management and technology consultancy dedicated to the financial services and energy industries.
About the Team:
Capco specializes in advisory, implementation, and delivery of client-centered solutions across Financial Services, Energy and the Insurance industries. We support modern platform implementations, product innovation, digital transformations, end-to-end IT delivery embedded with DevOps practices and service-oriented architecture, omni-channel standardization, cloud-based data management, predictive data analytics. Working in collaboration with our digital team and industry domain practices, we advise clients with solution offerings to leverage technology to deliver efficiency, optimization and end-customer satisfaction.
About the Job:
As a member of the Technology team, you will help define, establish, and evolve our full-stack development capacities. You will be tasked in creating innovative solutions that advance our clients businesses. You’ll join a strong and inspiring team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high-quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- You’ll be creating data pipelines, extracting data from our various applications
- You’ll be creating curated datasets that are conducive for stakeholder consumption
- You’ll be partnering with Data Analysts to ensure business requirements are met
- You’ll be supporting our Engineering team, providing database design support
- You’ll operate high-quality, cloud-based data services
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role
- You have built and managed Data Lakes & Data Warehouses
- You have experience with big data solutions
- Good understanding of APIs and data processing
- Data manipulation tools such as: SSMS, SSIS, TOAD, Access, Excel
- Database handling language (SQL and variants)
- Data Visualization tools
- Solid track record of partnering and supporting Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Science requirements.
- Bachelors Degree
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs