Associate Data Scientist
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
We are looking for a highly motivated data scientist who can define what (business) challenges our clients face now and, in the future, and who is simultaneously able to design, test and develop data-intensive, as well as data-lean, solutions for these challenges. Together with the development team, you will implement your insights and solutions to help create data driven solution within marketing and sales ecosystem
Beyond excellent technical skills, we are looking for the right attitude: ambition, creativity, open-mindedness, and perseverance.
- Gathering information from our clients to help formulate their challenges.
- Gathering and analyzing client data regarding their logistical behavior, their energy consumption, and their environmental footprint.
- Designing both data-heavy and data-lean quantitative solutions that aids in solving our clients’ challenges.
- Developing and testing the mission-critical solutions and algorithms.
- Supporting our development team to implement successful solutions in our proprietary software.
- Giving simultaneous support with insights and ideas to both the business development team as well as the product development team.
- Researching new machine/deep learning, data science, and/or econometrics techniques / tools to be implemented in our future solutions.
- Improving and safeguarding the full quantitative method architecture and data pipeline that is necessary to build quantitative solutions.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in formulating, designing, and building quantitative solutions based on either data science, machine learning, AI, econometrics and/or some other quantitative modelling and analysis practice.
- Background in or demonstrable affinity with a quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, physics, econometrics, operations research).
- Someone who is not afraid to wrangle with (un)structured data.
- Being familiar with applying the scientific way of thinking. That is, iterating over potential solutions for clients, developing hypotheses from ideas, testing these hypotheses by means of prototyping, etc.
- Having a feeling for software engineering practices (basic idea of common algorithms and data structures).
- Comfortable in working with relational as well as non-relational database management systems (e.g., SQL-like DBMS, MongoDB).
- Experience with a general-purpose programming language (R or preferably Python), data wrangling libraries (e.g., NumPy, pandas, etc.) and data science / machine learning packages (e.g., SciPy/scikit-learn, TensorFlow and/or Keras, etc.).
- Someone who has an eye for / is interested in business (especially heavy industry) and who can simultaneously define client challenges and propose (quantitative based) solutions for those challenges.
- Someone who enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary team of both technical as well as non-technical people on solving problems.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Familiarity with multicultural work environments, comfortable with the start-up culture, who makes sure that the best idea always wins and isn’t afraid to speak up if necessary
Resilient, good communications and wants to excel
Location : Hyderabad , Gurugram & Permanent remote location,
Experience : 1-3 years
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 Days Max
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs