Data Analyst- Revenue Operations
QualtricsQualtrics empowers companies to capture and act on customer, product, brand & employee experience insights in one place.
The Sales Strategy & Operations teamwork with sales and business leaders to strategize on how to most effectively bring Qualtrics’ offerings to the market in order to maximize profitable growth and define business plans to make that happen.
Are you passionate about a role which will allow you to develop an understanding of the performance of all aspects of the sales cycle of a high growth SaaS company in both the enterprise and mid-market segments?
Can you help monitor performance of executing those plans, establish data-driven insights, and make compelling cases for what we need to do more or less of? Are you interested in the opportunity to progress to tackling project management responsibilities to drive process improvements, technology deployments and organizational changes to optimize our Go-To-Market model?
A Day in the Life
- Utilize existing dashboards and ad-hoc analysis to pinpoint areas of inefficiency or untapped opportunity across sales teams, territories, geographies, or product lines.
- Consult with Sales and Sales Operations leadership to modify and evolve sales coverage strategies. Evaluate gaps in coverage models and provide data to support strategic direction.
- Collaborate with peer analysts in Finance, Client Success, and Marketing to measure, evaluate, improve overall sales funnel effectiveness. Diagnose gaps in process, tracking, and systems that prevent effective and timely measurement.
- Develop presentations and communications to enable salespeople and communicate recommendations to senior executives.
- Work with sales leaders to identify and build process improvements that drive sales performance.
- Establish processes to improve and maintain data accuracy in Salesforce.com and underlying systems.
- Through reporting, enablement and automation help drive and maintain forecast accuracy and pipeline coverage.
- Responsible for Owning and Driving Project and Program Management initiatives for Sales Operations related initiatives
What we are looking for
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance in Information Systems, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Statistics, or other quantitative or analytical field.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Sales Operations within similar SaaS sales organisations
- Project Management Experience
- Experience working with sales and marketing automation software. (e.g. Salesforce.com, Marketo, InsideSales).
- Experience working with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and strong data analytics skills (e.g. SQL, Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail.
- Familiarity with data warehousing architecture and processes is beneficial.
- Ability to build rapport with sales teams and curious mindset to continuously seek to learn about the challenges and insights sales teams face in the marketplace.
- Creative problem-solving skills to generate ideas to address challenges identified.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to make compelling, recommendations for change backed by data.
You wish to work with smart, scrappy and all around 'sound' team members, Qualtrics is the right fit for you.
The above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess required skills, we would like to hear from you.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs