Marketing Operations Data Specialist
Pune, Maharashtra, India
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
The 6sense Account-Based Orchestration Platform helps B2B revenue teams better compete and win by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behaviour, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will assist us in building, measuring, optimizing and scaling our marketing and operational programs within our tech stack to drive company growth. In this role, you'll be responsible for the support in building and maintaining marketing campaigns and measuring their impact on the overall marketing generated pipeline, supporting demand generation, ABX, and customer marketing, and having a strong analytical, data driven approach.
- Support technical aspects of key revenue technology systems used to generate, distribute, and report on marketing qualified accounts while establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices
- Create, maintain, and suggest metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the core tech stack, and data flowing through down-stream systems partnering with the rest of the revenue organization
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals
- Analyze the quality of the sales and marketing pipeline and spot efficiencies that will make the company work better as a whole
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the various marketing departments.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science or a related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience with marketing operations and demand generation campaign management
- 1-2 years’ experience with maintaining data quality within CRM and data
- Prior experience in data reporting and providing data driven insights
- Proficiency in SFDC, do not need to be an expert but know how the system works and integrates with various software
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Good to have working knowledge of any Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Eloqua)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Prior experience with project management tools like ASANA, JIRA etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and have a desire to improve processes
- Prior experience of working in multiple time zones (IST, EST, PST)
Why you’re a great fit: We push the envelope. We move fast and innovate. We put future and current customer experiences at the center of everything we do. Details matter. So, if excellent attention to detail, inquisitiveness, and passion for customers is your thing, join us. We use great technology; especially our own.
6sense is more than a job. It’s a place where you can build your career and create relationships for life.
Feel part of something
Join a passionate team of people committed to transforming our industry and be rewarded with competitive pay, 401k retirement plan and employer match, and early stock options.
Build a career
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to ask them about whatever is on your mind.
Prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow
Take advantage of 100% employer paid dental & vision, monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and financial wellness, generous fertility, and adoption benefits, paid parental leave, short- and long-term disability insurance, and employee assistance program
Enjoy work, and your life
In addition to 11 paid holidays, we have an open time off policy. Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
Set for success
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our offices. And have the right snacks, pens, or lighting with our work from home expense reimbursement allowance.
We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs