Technical Business Data Analyst
Do you have experience as a Business Analyst working with SQL/Databases and tools and enjoy working in a collaborative role to solve business problems? Identifying and resolving data requirements from analysts for Data Sourcing and Data Models? Working in a varied cross platform environment that includes Agile processes? Using Business Intelligence or Scripting tools and working with teams from applications developers to DevOps? Then you might be Fivesky's next Technical Business/ Data Analyst!
Who you are:
- A Business Analyst with strong Data Analysis skill.
- Good with working across different teams and platforms, for gathering requirements and data as necessary.
- Are skilled with database concepts - Data Modeling, Master Database and Governance and SQL Databases.
- Have an interest in and exposure to varied Data Center technologies - Unix, DevOps, and complex infrastructure.
- Are inherently curious and work well in a collaborative setting.
What you've done:
- Worked up to 5+ years in a Business Analyst or similar role, focusing on Data-related projects.
- Have experience working directly with data consumers to fulfill their needs.
- Have strong experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Strong data modeling experience.
- Have some knowledge of Unix environments.
- Have good interpersonal networking and collaboration skills, particularly with other teams.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently.
What you will do:
- As a Data Analyst, you will be working with business users, developers and other data analysts in analyzing and onboarding IT inventory data into the company’s official platform.
- You will be responsible for the collection of information and requirements from customers, as well as for data modeling, data wrangling, data onboarding and data analysis.
- You will also be responsible for providing data insights to customers and to drive data quality improvements.
- This will involve sourcing IT inventory and machine data (e.g. logs, alerts) in a timely manner.
- Storing the data in scalable repositories.
- Providing analytics tools to analyze and derive insights from the data.
- Providing data access APIs so that other applications can consume the data and insights.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs