Senior Data Scientist
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Senior Data Scientist with LiveRamp's measurement team, you will be responsible for the design and deployment of analytics models using state of the art technology and tools. Our product provides solutions to help many top businesses evaluate and optimize their advertising strategies for products across all different segments. This includes working with petabytes of data under management, developing applications, executing workflows, running analytics and producing enriched visualizations and data artifacts - all in a safe, privacy-compliant environment.
- Work with large volumes of data and build, deploy and optimize models built in AWS and GCP
- Introduce technology innovations to keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Engineers across LiveRamp
- Be responsible for managing your own R&D efforts when building new models
- Work on time-series data analysis and synthetic control models
- Be a role model for junior scientists as you help them learn and grow
- At times, work directly with clients and partner organizations to help develop solutions and products
Your team will:
Work together on projects to help each other learn about the systems and grow as scientists and engineers. Everyone on the team is expected to become an expert across all areas of work related to the products the team is responsible for.
- 4+ years experience in applied data science or equivalent experience
- Most importantly, must have a strong desire to learn and grow
- Masters degree required (PhD Preferred) - Statistics, Physics, Data Science, or other data related field
- Have written production level code in at least one compiled language (Java, C++, Go, etc), one interpreted language (Python, Ruby, etc) and one data query language (SQL, GraphQL, SPARQL, etc)
- Experience working in cloud/container/serverless environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Enjoy learning new technologies and approaches. You will absolutely work with technologies new to you
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and creative
- A strong desire to grow into the role is a big plus. You will be working on things that are new to you, and learning and spreading your knowledge across the team is essential
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: offices in New York and Boston, a strong presence in Seattle, and opportunities for remote work in the US.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs