NVIDIA’s deep learning platform has already made a major impact to the field and is broadly used across leading academic institutions, start-ups, and industry, including the world’s largest Internet companies. Our success has been based on laser-focused industry vertical business development, building a strong developer ecosystem and scaling out the business using a partner channel and creative marketing. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us pursue more of these rare opportunities. This Solutions Architect role is for an expert trusted technical advisor and leader to our customers who believe that deep learning, data science, and artificial intelligence is a new computing revolution and has the potential to transform industry.
We are now looking for a Solutions Architect, best-in-class data scientists and engineers able to engage with developers, researchers, and start-ups, in multiple, impactful Deep Learning projects. We need individuals who can enable customer productivity and develop positive relationships with our technology partners, making NVIDIA an integral part of end-user solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting field business development in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU Computing products, being responsible for the technical relationship and assisting customers in building creative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
- Be an industry leader with vision on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC architectures to support various applications.
- You will engage with customers to develop a keen understanding of their goals, strategies, and technical needs – and help to define and deliver high-value solutions that meet these needs.
- You will strategically partner with lighthouse customers and industry-specific application and other solution partners targeting our computing platform.
- Be an internal champion for Deep Learning and HPC among the NVIDIA technical community.
What we need to see:
- MS or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science.
- 3+ years of work related experience in software development or Machine learning or high-performance computing, CUDA experience highly desirable.
- Experience working with modern Deep Learning software architecture and frameworks including Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet, cuDNN, Torch or other Deep Learning Frameworks
- Experience in building SW and/or systems.
- Desirable experience with parallel computing algorithms.
- C programming / Parallel programming experience
- Exposure to GPU Computing and CUDA programming
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities, and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects.
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English & Japanese with the ability to effectively collaborate with management and engineering.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience working with Vendors or OEMs.
- CUDA optimization experience.
- Specialty skills in large-scale computing and cluster computing, data center design
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit nvidia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂