Moving Mobility Forward
Aptiv is making mobility real. We’re at the forefront of solving mobility’s toughest challenges. We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what’s now to what’s next, while connecting us like never before. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has 160,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com.
About Advanced Safety and User Experience
Advanced Safety and User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in software, centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving focusing on five areas that are transforming mobility: Safety Electronics, Infotainment, User Experience, Autonomous Driving and Connectivity & Security.
Responsibilities and duties
- Development and validation of Autonomous Driving SW Algorithms for Perception
- Work with raw sensor data, low-level signal processing and analyze large datasets
- Working in an agile environment such as Scrum
- Interaction with customers and internal advanced engineering departments
- Customer requirements analysis
- Implementation of feature functions for embedded hardware
- Testing inside SIL environments and vehicle
- Issue Analysis, tracking and issue solving with JIRA
- Development according to ASPICE & ISO26262
- Generation and tracking of key performance indicators
- Ability to travel to support customer meetings and occasional test drives
- You are a graduate of computer science, mathematics, physics, control engineering or electrical engineering (University / FH: degree with “very good” or “good”) – comparable qualification possible
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience in Academia or Industry
- Profound knowledge of Matlab/Simulink, C++ is required
- Experience with ADAS or Autonomous Driving is required
- Experience with Linux is required
- Experience with Radar, LiDAR, GPU/IMUs is beneficial
- Experience in Computer vision, pattern recognition, sensor data processing and data fusion, probabilistic perception, point cloud processing, 3D-reconstruction, object tracking, data association, optimization, and/or machine learning/deep learning is a plus.
- Experience working with one of the following libraries: Tensorflow, Pytorch is a plus
- Experience with the following frameworks is appreciated: ROS, ADTF
- Optional experience with Adaptive AUTOSAR is appreciated
- Ability to create and support software architecture is an added advantage
- PhD beneficial but not required
- You have very good English language skills and preferably proficient German language skills
- Linking own Github projects in the application is welcome
- Freedom and interesting tasks in an environment where work is fun and where you can independently analyze problems and develop solutions
- We value our employees as the most important value of our company
- We offer flexible and family-friendly working hours
- We offer challenging projects with innovative technologies
- We compensate according to your degree and experience
- We enable a variety of training opportunities
Your start at Aptiv:
Anyone interested in software in the car and autonomous driving, will feel at home with us. Anyone who has mental agility and is prepared to face up to new challenges and become familiar with them is the right candidate for us.
What we are looking for are employees who can be briefly described as: “Smart and get things done.”
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.