We are now looking for a Senior Research Scientist (Computer Vision):
NVIDIA is searching for an extraordinary computer vision researcher to join our research team. Specific areas of interest include but are not limited to high-level vision (image/video understanding, recognition, detection, tracking) as well as geometric vision (SLAM, efficient 3D reconstruction). You would work within a top research team that consistently publishes at the top venues in computer vision and computer graphics. The existing expertise includes computer vision, image processing, machine learning, AI and so forth. You will have the opportunity to have a real and direct impact on NVIDIA’s products.
What you’ll be doing:
- You have a chance to create and implement novel computer vision methods.
- You will publish original research and speak at conferences and events.
- Collaborate with other team members, a diverse set of internal product teams and external researchers.
- Transfer technology to product groups and see your ideas shipped in product.
What we need to see:
- You have a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, or a related field along with 2+ years of relevant research experience (post-graduation)
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of computer vision methods, as well as deep learning.
- Track record of research excellence with a very good publication record.
- Excellent programming skills in C / C++ and some rapid prototyping environment such as Matlab; parallel programming (e.g., Cuda) is a strong plus.
- Strong communication skills. Being a creative and dynamic presenter is a huge plus.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love a challenge? If so, we want to hear from you. Come and join our Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research team and help us invent the future.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.