Most wanted: versatile, ambitious engineer hungry to push the limits of artificial intelligence.
Onedot has been built because we believe that data should be made consumable across sources and organisations.
We offer a dynamic, flexible and inspiring work environment with lots of room for personal growth where you enjoy autonomy, actively shape our product and have a meaningful impact. You will be in charge of novel statistical algorithms inspired by human perception, powered by various machine learning and artificial intelligence methods. Translating real-world problems into the best classes of algorithms and combining them into powerful end-to-end solutions is your thing. You maintain strong knowledge about industry trends, new technologies, and best practices for large-scale machine learning and data processing. Have a look at our tech stack at https://stackshare.io/onedot.
We use probabilistic methods and advanced text analysis to automatically turn messy data into structured information. Our technology achieves super-human performance, makes data standards redundant and accelerates business growth.
Onedot is a startup backed by leading venture capital firms and world class entrepreneurs.
- Create, prototype and advance our probabilistic machine learning algorithms
- Design, implement and test large-scale machine learning models
- Prototype end-to-end solutions involving multiple machine learning problems
- Work with research and engineering teams to bring novel approaches from prototypes to production code
- Document, coach and educate engineering team members in relevant fields
- MSc or PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent math and statistics skills
- Expertise in Shell Scripts, Python, Scala, and at least one machine learning framework
- Motivation and passion for large-scale machine learning problems
- Ability to write expressive, high-quality, reusable code
- Expertise in reinforcement learning and incremental learning
- Deep understanding of functional programming paradigms
- Experience with large-scale distributed applications performing under heavy load
- Thinks big, gets things done, has fun and loves working with a high impact team!
Benefits & Perks:
- Performance-oriented compensation, because we reward high-impact work.
- Stock option programme, because we want to share our success
- Flexible work hours, because impact, not face-time counts
- Occasional work from home, so that you can focus and concentrate
- Truly international colleagues, to learn from each other and push forward as one team
- Cool office space, because we like it cosy and comfortable
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee and other perks to keep you going
- Regular events to better get to know each other
- Planned education & training to continuously broaden your skills
- Accident insurance to cater for your personal health
- Generous pension plan to provide for your future
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Onedot is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
This is a full time position based in our office in Zurich/Schlieren.
Apply today at https://www.onedot.com/jobs and we start our journey together!
To apply for this job please visit onedot.join.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂