Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
We have an exciting opportunity for our Perception team for strong researchers with exceptional research and development skills in computer vision and deep learning. The primary responsibility is to conduct research and development on advanced perception components within the agreed upon scope and schedule. Qualified candidates will be driven self-starters, robust thinkers, strong collaborators, and adept at operating in a highly dynamic environment. We look for colleagues that are passionate about our product and embody our values.
- Conduct independent research and development work on classic computer-vision and deep learning components
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders and developers across the company contributing to computer vision and deep learning components
- Write maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality computer vision, 3D geometry, and deep learning modules
- Hands on experience in Computer vision, 3D geometry, and/or deep learning
- In depth knowledge in Computer vision, 3D geometry, and/or deep learning techniques and applications in at least one of the following domains:
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM)
- Visual-Inertial Odometry (VIO)
- 3D reconstruction
- Semantics and scene understanding
- Scene segmentation
- Object Detection and tracking
- Large scale localization
- Deep learning model optimizations to run over embedded platforms and on the cloud
- Good knowledge of deep learning techniques such as CNN, RNN, LSTM, FCN and GAN
- Good knowledge in 3D geometry, bundle adjustment, optimization techniques, visual inertial odometry
- Hands-on experience in Python, C, and/or C++ and knowledge of at least one of TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Caffe
- MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Ph.D. preferred
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂