Break out of the comfort zone.
If you want to make a difference, make it with us.
- Develop and apply state of the art AutoML, RL or other methods to auto engineer and configure software for state estimation and perception for robotic systems
- Benefit from a network of experts from a wide range of Siemens domain (AI, robotics or applications) to discuss your ideas and drive your research
- Apply the results to real robotic applications. Example: A flexible bin picking systems that adapts to various sensors and objects such as textured/un-textured, reflective, symmetric, etc.
- Publish and present your results in renowned international conferences (e.g. NeurIPS, AAAI, ICCV) and among Siemens businesses
- Completed or started your PhD in machine learning, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Research is your passion with a proven scientific record and experience in automated machine learning, AutoML tooling, classical AI planning and scheduling or related technologies for auto engineering
- As ambitious software developer you bring expertise in Python and C++ (optional) to the table
- The perception and image processing problem domains are familiar to you
- You are a creative team player who speaks proficient English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
+49 (9131) 17-1717 – if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers – if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂