Our AI systems group is looking for a passionate AI and machine reasoning expert to overcome with us the limitations of state-of-the-art machine learning systems and tackle real and exciting industrial challenges. The main contributions are expected in the areas of geometric deep learning and neural symbolism applied to machine reasoning and question-answering over large-scale knowledge graphs.
- PhD in artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning or related areas with a proven track record in developing and publishing innovative ideas in world-class conferences and journals (NeurIPS, ICML, AAAI, IJCAI, ICLR and similar)
- Strong research and scientific skills
- Solid experience in software development
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Prior experience in developing and deploying reasoning and NLP systems in the real world would be highly desirable.
IBM is committed to diversity at the workplace. With us you will find an open, multicultural environment. Excellent flexible working arrangements enable both women and men to strike the desired balance between their professional development and their personal lives.
To apply for this job please visit www.zurich.ibm.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂