Intel Labs are an interdisciplinary global research organization that focuses on systems that will drive future business in new and fast growing markets. This position is part of a research team in Munich, Germany at the heart of the automotive and industrial industry and will contribute to the field of Dependable Systems in Transport and Industry 4.0.
Plans, designs and develops tools and models for deep learning that combine unsupervised and supervised learning. Develop deep learning frameworks including deep network construction, network architecture and hyper parameter tuning. Develop new deep learning algorithms to exploit novel distributed processor architectures. Utilizes efficient data loading and data augmentation techniques. Experience designing professional software using Python, C++. Drive to solve customers’ problems using technical creativity and hard work. Master’s or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience).
We are looking for a candidate with a technical background in Computer Vision, System Modelling, Dependable Systems, Intelligent Systems, deep learning data scientist or embedded software engineering.
- Research of robustness aspects in the design of dependable computer vision systems
- Research of dependability in deep learning data scientist
- Develop machine learning strategies to maximize reliability in perception systems
- Demonstrate technical excellence to negotiate joint research results with the project partners (including our competition)
- Build relationships with future decision makers at our partners
- Act as a domain expert and support the construction of demonstrators with our partners
- Document results with clarity and publish reports of achievements
- Represent Intel at international events and conferences
- Publish technical reports, scientific papers and pursue protection of Intellectual Property rights
- Work closely and effectively with external partners – corporations, universities and automotive OEMs
- work closely with other Intel Labs departments and integrating their research in the field into dependable perception and computer vision
Inside this Business Group
Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intel.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂