Changing the Game
At HELIX, we are harnessing technology to change what is possible. Our solutions are in closed beta and available only to a very small, select group of the most admired companies in the world. If you are interested in next generation technology related to the built environment send us a note.
As a Computer Vision Engineering Intern you will use, test and improve processes and software related to photogrammetry, machine learning applied to image processing, 3D point cloud manipulation and object recognition. You also occasionally engage and participate in field works related to spatial mapping and reality capture.
Upon joining us you will be embedded in our growing R&D team in London that focuses on leveraging the latest computer vision algorithms to optimise processes and augment our spatial data set with semantic information. You will benefit from daily interaction and mentoring with your supervisor and regular meeting with the larger international team. As part of our fast growing organization you will be exposed to state of the art software development processes and highly scalable cloud based technologies. Our offices are based in the technology accelerator space Rocketspace in central London, providing a dynamic and premium quality working environment.
What We Value
- Experience using and contributing to open source software, ideally in the realms of computer graphics and AI / ML
- Very strong planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team
- Strong familiarity with 3D modelling applications
- Real-time problem solving skills related to experimental technologies (high tolerance for the unexpected)
As a computer vision intern you will join our R&D team in London. Your responsibilities will include:
- Propose and implement new photogrammetry and machine learning algorithms
- Enrich our ever growing data set for future machine learning application
- Participate in field data capture as needed
- 3+ year undergraduate studies in computer science or related field
- Familiarity with one of the following programming languages: Python, C++
- Hands on experience with image processing and photogrammetry
- Have the right to work in the UK
Internships are paid and last between two and six months. We routinely offer recurring internships to strong performers and gladly offer full time employment when appropriate.
HELIX is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please send your CV with a note describing your interest and experience related to this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂