Do you want to work in the biggest emerging field of technology since the birth of the Internet? Machine learning is impacting EVERYTHING. As a member of the machine learning group you get to apply your neurons to our neural net processing engines. We combine high performance software with cutting edge hardware to run deep neural nets FAST!
Responsibilities may include:
- System SW performance bottleneck analysis in architecture and design
- Development of AI profiling tools for neural processor engines
- Create SW optimizations to accelerate neural net operations using highly parallel code
- Deepen knowledge of leading edge neural network models from TensorFlow/TLite, Caffe / Caffe2, ONNX, etc.
- Enhance validation techniques and tools for performance, accuracy and power of neural network models
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
We are looking for
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- 2+ years of experience with C/C++ and python
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Familiar with parallel computing concepts such as multi-threading, parallel vector and matrix operations
- Experience with linear algebra math libraries
- Android or embedded Linux software development
- Experience programming for DSPs, OpenCL, or OpenGL ES
- Python experience with numpy, pandas, matplotlib
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Caffe, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, ONNX
- Experience working with neural network models such as CNNs, RNN/LSTM, Transformer, NMT
- Familiar with QoS, compute, memory, and power optimizations
- Experience with hardware driver development
- Experience with edge AI runtimes
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate across a globally diverse team and multiple interests
Minimum: Bachelor’s Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
AI, machine learning, neural network, C/C++, optimization
To apply for this job please visit jobs.qualcomm.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂