PepsiCo’s Data Science and Analytics group is a team of data scientists, technology specialists, and business innovators who operate within eCommerce to build industry-leading systems and solutions. By focusing on machine learning and automation, the Data Science & Analytics group is pushing the bounds of possibility for PepsiCo and its strategic partners. We are currently hiring for either a senior position to augment our team or a leader to guide us.
What PepsiCo Data Science does:
- Model ROI of marketing actions using with learning hierarchical latent representations of products and marketing actions. Currently this is released and helps the marketing team make marketing decisions. We need to replace the model with a deep graph network using the newly released DGL to better model interactions between entities based on their graphical relations in keyword, brand, and category spaces. We also need to replace the actions with an RL agent.
- Supply Chain Forecasting for orders from ecommerce platforms. This is a supervised learning application that needs a model to estimate a probability distribution rather than mean. We have already released such a model but could always do better.
- NLP to understand user reviews. Currently uses statistical techniques.
- Large scale statistical insights generation using pandas (and grab our data using SQL).
How PepsiCo Data Science does it:
- Script using Python
- Stochastically optimize using Tensorflow and PyTorch
- Compute on a team server with 4 Tesla V100s (Nvidia’s new model with TPU cores)
What our team looks for in a Data Scientist:
- Candidate should be comfortable designing and developing machine learning solutions to novel business problems using a variety of data sources
- Candidate should have expertise customizing Modern ML system, including NLP, Deep RL, and customizing losses and architectures to approach problems
- Candidate should be able to clearly and concisely express complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Candidate should be a competent software engineer capable of contributing to our software repository and owning/leading complex ML software projects
- Candidate should be an expert in a deep learning framework such as Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Bonus points for deep RL or graph neural network experience
- Education in a computer science/math related technical field (Masters preferred, bachelors minimum)
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical role
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
To apply for this job please visit www.pepsicojobs.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂