Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Implement a variety of neural networks in TensorFlow.
- Develop algorithms for quantization of neural networks.
- Analyze tradeoffs involving accuracy and implementation cost of neural networks.
- Write code to translate neural networks from one format to another.
- Actively pursuing a BS degree in computer science.
- Knowledge of machine learning, linear algebra, probability and statistics, and design and analysis of algorithms, demonstrated through successful completion of relevant courses and projects.
- Excellent coding skills in C++ and Python.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Microchip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send us an email here with “Applicant Accommodation Request” in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may call us at 480-730-7330 to let us know the nature of your request.