Apple is looking for world-class qualified ML/Deep Learning engineers to develop and integrate machine learning technologies within our Special Projects Team, focusing on autonomous technologies in a robotics environment.
- In-depth expertise in deep learning (DL), statistical machine learning (ML), and reinforcement learning (RL)
- Familiar with current DL literature and the math of machine learning: optimization methods, common types of models and layers, etc.
- Understanding of modern machine learning concepts and state of the art deep learning frameworks
- Ability to train and debug deep learning systems: Define metrics and datasets, performing error analysis, training models in a modern DL framework
- Experience with hardware specific optimization of ML models and deployment
- Excellent programming skills in Python and C/C++
- Strong publication record demonstrating innovative research
- Passionate about building extraordinary products
- Creative, collaborative, and product focused
- Excellent communication skills — you collaborate effectively with other teams and communicate clearly about your work.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂