We are continuously advancing the state of the art in computer vision and machine learning. At Apple, we have a balanced mix of research and focus on delivering only the best products. We are looking for an applied researcher and engineer to work on the next generation of Apple features to transform how people communicate. You will be working in a diverse, fast moving team based in Zurich, Switzerland, and will interact regularly with teams based in Cupertino, USA.
- Excellent coding skills in python
- Experience with Tensorflow and OpenCV
- Special Skills
- Computer vision knowledge is required
- Experience with deep learning for optical flow estimation
- Experience in creating and curating synthetic datasets
- Experience with large scale machine learning projects
- Experience with low-shot learning is a plus
- A research oriented mindset
- Experience in the industry is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂