Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with more than 90 offices in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com
Practice Area Profile
OVERVIEW OF GAMMA ENGINEERING:
The Gamma Engineering team is building the next generation of analytics tools. Clients need to easily interact with our analytics applications to measure the success of their new analytics enabled organization or quickly make decisions based on what and how they see analytic output. Our clients will use our analytics solutions to derive insights around business trends. We “open the doors” to data for our clients giving them fast and trusted options to search, frame, and share data.
BCG Gamma is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on a range of different machine learning disciplines, e.g. anomaly detection, payment fraud, fraud detection, search ranking, text/sentiment classification, spam detection and others. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to some of the most exciting and massive data and analytics problems across multiple industries. We are looking for machine learning engineers to join the ML effort for our teams, building ML-based systems, tools, and services that serve as infrastructure for our internal and external clients.
As a strong software expert in building complex systems, you will be responsible for inventing how we use technology, machine learning, and data to enable the productivity of our clients. You will help envision, build, deploy and develop our next generation of data engines and tools which will help our clients fundamentally transform their business. You will be bridging the gap between business and engineering, and functioning with deep expertise in both worlds.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who can bring bleeding edge machine learning models into production together with a highly multi-disciplinary team of scientist, engineers, partners, product managers and subject domain experts.
• Masters degree in computer science (or in a highly related area)
• Min. 3 years of experience in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
• Good understanding of machine learning fundamentals and deep learning
• Implementation experience in machine learning algorithms and applications
• Knowledge of or experience in building production quality and large scale deployment of applications related to natural language processing and machine learning
• Experience with distributed systems strongly preferred
• Strong programming skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Java, Scala, C++, Python, etc.)
• Strong skills in parallel processing technologies and languages: Hadoop, Spark, Scala etc.
• Experience with Python applied to machine learning (Pandas, Scikit-learn, Scipy, Numpy etc.)
• Strong knowledge of machine learning techniques required (KNN, random forest, Bayesian statistics etc.)
• Strong knowledge of machine learning techniques preferred (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch,Caffe, MxNet)
• Cloud: AWS/GCP/Azure
• DevOps: Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD
• Building REST API
• Knowledge of relational database management: SQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL etc.
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4j, Redis etc.)
• Unix-based command line & development tools
• Fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
• Position is located in Gamma European hubs (Paris, London, Germany, Nordics etc.)
• Fluency in local language and English are required
• Expect time spent traveling
To apply for this job please visit talent.bcg.com.
Please mention you found this job on ai-jobs.net to help us get more companies to post here 🙂